Saturday, December 4, 2010

This month, I started working once a week at this amazing, crafty, unique store in Durham called The Scrap Exchange. It's a non-profit that collects industrial waste from around NC -(think unneeded science equipment from Duke or surplus packaging from Burt's Bees)- and resells it for practically nothing, all for the sake of keeping this stuff out of the landfills and accessible for anyone to use in any creative way the choose. It really is the best place to shop for fabric in Durham!

Anyways, it's a good thing I'm only there once a week because I can never leave without finding some sort of totally random thing that I just can't live without! This week it was:

~ 2 doll heads on a stick
~ a Brunswick Stew magnet
~ a shimmery candle

How could I just pass these things up??

No comments:

Post a Comment