Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I finally took the suggestion people have been telling me to do for years and open an Etsy shop! Well, opening the shop is pretty easy and apparently I did that a few years ago BUT STARTING TODAY I am actually offering things for sale!! The prints I had made for my show earlier this year are now available for purchase -- some in larger quantities than others -- and if anyone has any feedback for me about what kinds of things you would like to see for sale, I would LOVE to hear them! I was thinking I could put original knittings up... 


Definitely have varied projects in the works that will be getting put up as soon as they get finished. I've been working with Spoonflower to get some fabric printed and, well, y'all just hafta wait and see!


No comments:

Post a Comment