Monday, December 10, 2012

So many reasons to love this picture. 

It's very fitting that I should run across this in the "random-drawer-where-everything-gets-shoved" drawer since I just completed a double wedding ring quilt of my own. This double wedding ring quilt hung in my room for many years (unconsciously molding me, I'm sure) until it was replaced by a Matrix poster or some other silly thing of high school importance. I have wanted to pull it out again and have another look at it. I don't know anything about it except that it's now living in one of my grandmother's closets. And I remember my favorite pieces being the fabrics that were falling apart with batting sticking out.

Also of note is the time of day this photo was taken. Obviously a mother's sick joke at getting her daughter out of bed. Sick, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment