Monday, September 17, 2012

 New art going up on the wall everyday!
I'm anxious to get these pieces in frames so I can really start seeing the finished product I've been envisioning. And that's a matter of finding a free moment in the busy woodworker's schedule...

I admit to being a bit of a defeatist with this whole full-time art life I've taken up...


"why are you doing this?"
"you sound awfully pretentious calling yourself an artist"
"you find this more important than looking for a job??"
"you think your art even matters?"



All insecurities aside, I know there's a point somewhere in all this tangle of stranded knitting. And maybe I don't have my most confident foot in the door but there's something in me that tells me to go with it and just do. 
There's always magic in action.

~

2 comments:

  1. they look great!

    are there more? I guess I will see when im home.

    -CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Amazing/You are Amazing.

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete