Monday, November 1, 2010

I've been dying to start a new project out of Donna Wilson's book, The Knitted Odd-Bod Bunch, and today I finally settled on the Rill Raccoon-Fox pattern. Of course, I can't just copy the thing, I have to come up with some complicated way to make it my own. I decided on making a rainbow gradient run throughout the entire body -- this gets me out of having to have a certain amount of any one color! This picture is of the tail.

I put my work down to go eat dinner and, when I got back, I found Mortoise had gotten herself caught around my ball of yarn and it had followed her around the whole room, no joke! She is such a character. I wish I could've gotten a picture of the entire room.

Donna Wilson (right), with some of her knitted creatures.

Her blog here -----> Leaves and Twigs


No comments:

Post a Comment