Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love this shot Than got of me working on my latest crochet project. I was incredibly efficient with this afghan and got it done in a week. The zig-zags were addictive! I only used yarn that I had on hand, in true scrappy crochet fashion, and it really made me more open-minded about the colors I chose to put in it. It's so warm, being that I chose natural fibers over the acrylics our grandmothers used, and last week I welcomed its warmth. But this week...the California sun is in full force and it will have to be simply eye-candy on the sofa till I stop sweating.

Mortoise, the tortoise, came out of 2-months of hibernation on Saturday, just in time for Daylight Savings. She knew the heat was coming! I was pleasantly surprised when she joined me on the floor while I was crocheting and waddled her way through my yarn stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment