Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures from the art show my best friend Megan Burchett and I put together last month. We had so much fun and enjoyed a little discipline and deadline in our art, being that it's already been a year and a half since we graduated! It was a Halloween-themed show which was befitting of both of our styles and topics of work.

Megan is in the middle, I'm so sad I didn't get a better picture of the hot pink hair she donned for the night!

Megan collaged together a group of prints and other small pieces of hers into this great centerpiece, flanked by fresh carnations. We totally got into a day-of-the-dead, vigil kind of mood and had lots of candles going. I will be posting pictures of the individual art in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. The show looked INCREDIBLE!
    I can't wait to see more. I want to see those portraits up close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see the work up close too! please post!

    ReplyDelete