Saturday, March 7, 2009

...............Flotsam and Jetsam..........................


Jenny dressed up as Ursula this past Halloween and had the initial idea of donning a mink stole to represent her pet eels yet couldn't find anything before the big day. Then, when I was watching The Little Mermaid recently, I imagined them knitted into a scarf and started drawing. I want to crochet the details of the face on top--I'm still not sure what to do about the eyes. The mohawk is just going to be tassels down the middle. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm going to do one head at a time and then knit them together at the end.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that would make an awesome scarf!

    I'm from the blog before yours... I guess you could say we're neighbours!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete