Saturday, February 21, 2009

......................................................................................................................................................

I made myself two homemade bacon-egg-cheese biscuits this morning for breakfast and it made me contemplate, "If people knew how good these biscuits were, they would be jealous of me." I barely managed to get a picture before they were both gone.


..............................................................................................................















Can you find the tortoise?











































That's Elvis' crotch on that seat cushion. I made the pillowcase with Elvis' head on the other side and didn't think about what I was doing with the leftover fabric on the back, but I like the placement.

1 comment: