Friday, February 27, 2009

All Professional Like






















This year, I am trying on some entrepreneurial shoes and am making some quilts for sale. This means learning how to sell yourself which, I'm finding, can be a fun adventure. After researching several options on properly labeling quilts and finding nothing that appealed to me, I decided to print my own with my trusty Office Depot label maker and a stamp pad intended for fabric--(not an easy find locally but I bought mine here online)--It worked beautifully! I went ahead and made a bunch all at once for all the great quilts in my head and already appliqued one onto my newly finished crib quilt. Of course it adds one more step into the process of it all, but, when you take the extra time and get to have the exact finished project you want, it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment